Mango OTA podcasts not working

a3p3g

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
so i did the force update trick with my tmobile hd7 last night (the zune trick) and worked great. the issue i'm having is with podcasts...i've tried both of these methods:
1. went into Music - Podcasts - Subscribe
this gives me a confirm button but if i tap that it just goes back to the subscribe button again

2. went into marketplace - podcasts (same thing happens w/ the subscribe button)
so i thought i'd just try tap/hold on an episode and i get a download option but if i tap that nothing happens

am i missing something?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was able to subscribe, but I only tried with podcasts I was subscribed to in Zune. I pulled the podcast up, went to marketplace and clicked Subscribe. It's weird you don't get an error...

a3p3g

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I was able to subscribe, but I only tried with podcasts I was subscribed to in Zune. I pulled the podcast up, went to marketplace and clicked Subscribe. It's weird you don't get an error...

yup i dont know whats going on. all my podcasts are ones i've subscribed to through itunes and sync'd through the windows phone connector for mac so i dont know if thats the problem?
but even so shouldnt i be able to go to the marketplace on my phone and subscribe to a new one w/ the new way its setup on mango??
no matter what i try i tab subscribe then confirm and it goes back to subscribe again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb