Orange app store gone ?

mart280

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I forced mango last night with no problems and being on Orange UK when I click on the market I can acces the Orange app store, I know last night after I updated to mango the store was still there, but this eveing it's not, anyone else on Orange UK who forced mango got the same ?

randomfan

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Same for me... I also updated last night, but didn't really pay attention to the Marketplace at the time, so not sure whether the Orange option disappeared already at that point, but it's definitely not there since this morning.

mart280

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get on the main orange site either yesterday it was down for maintenance, maybe it's connected, orange app store was definitely there after I updated to mango so perhaps they are mangoizing it ?

Workshop2

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Phew, not just me. I upgraded from the Dev preview and its gone. I had an update for "Your Orange" - was buggy from the update so I thought id uninstall and reinstall....got to the marketplace and the link has gone :(

Does anyone know the web-link to "Your Orange"?

MangoTastic

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks like Orange's web version of 'your account' has been down for maintenance too since yesterday. Scheduled downtime or hurried fix? .....you decide. :)

MangoTastic

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys, the Orange Selects has come back to my phone today so they've done something. I also managed to fix my Your Orange app by uninstalling it the re-installing it from the marketplace. I had to re-enter my credentials but that's a given. The new live tile for Your Orange is a nice touch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo