Mango Me Live Tile

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
The back side of the tile will flip when there is a new FB reply or twitter mention. It will read something like "you have 2 new notifications".

danelliott

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
So, I finally did see a notification in the Me tile. I am wondering if this had to do with some people blocking 3rd party apps in their Facebook security. Looks like I can't remove the official Facebook app from my home screen yet:(

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Did you use the Zune Trick to install Mango? Just wondering. I saw another thread recently where someone had had problems removing facebook.

Kalle

So, I finally did see a notification in the Me tile. I am wondering if this had to do with some people blocking 3rd party apps in their Facebook security. Looks like I can't remove the official Facebook app from my home screen yet:(

danelliott

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I did use the Zune trick. In order to remove the Facebook account from your phone I had to remove it from my Live.com profile, turn off facebook chat, and then remove the account from the phone. This didn't seem to have any effect though on the live tile.

uppercasemad

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Oh yay, thanks! :D I think what happened was when I first got my phone, I tried to "declutter" all the stuff I thought I wouldn't need. Now I keep trying to find everything again. :p

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What happens when you go to the notification tab inside of the Me tile? Does it show anything?

When your picture flips it will show the latest notification for example.

"Ramona commented on your picture"

If lots of people comments or tag you or whatever it will list a number and tells you some message. ( don't remember it word for word )

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh yay, thanks! :D I think what happened was when I first got my phone, I tried to "declutter" all the stuff I thought I wouldn't need. Now I keep trying to find everything again. :p
I done exctly the same when I first got my phone uppercasemad, then realised i wanted that, how the heck do I get it back ? LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss