Please second this - Vote for Zune getting social network sharing features

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
So, if you've been up to the latest new then you know MSFT created this site where people can post and vote for ideas for the next gen of WP!

I'll be greedy just this time so you guys can help the following idea turn true :blush:

I'm a Last.FM addictive user and I love to brag my musical tastes :p Anyways, ever since I started using this service and got my first Zune, I was frustrated by the fact there's no official way to scrobble my songs played on Zune (software, device, WP7).

After Facebook's introduction of Open Graph (specifically Spotify showing what you've listened to on your Facebook account) this made me realize of the huge potential of this tinny feature. Not only Zune could be exposed through Last.FM but imagine being exposed to the largest social network of this planet which therefore would be exposure for WP7! And besides, I would totally kill for my [Zune] songs show up in my Facebook and Last.FM

So please, second and vote for this idea here

Comments?

Last edited:

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I voted. This is what the new Facebook is all about. They foresee people posting about everthing they're doing, and that's why they needed the ticker because it would become too much information scrolling too fast for a news feed. They worked closely with Spottify and Last.fm, but no Zune. I think it would be awesome if MS created a way for people to click on a song and hear it in Zune even if they weren't a Zune Pass member. They could show off the beauty of zune.

P.S. This should be in the Zune section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3