Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Is it not allowed to pull the tasks from Google Calendar?

Bump.

Global Posts
    2,857 Global Posts
    As far as we can tell, tasks works with Exchange tasks and Windows Live to-do's. google has multiple sync issues with WP7 - multiple calendars and it seems tasks. Dont think its possible at this time. If anything, talk to google about properly supporting MS Exchange activesync.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    How do I integrate calendars? It says facebook is on but it didn't tell me, my friend had a birthday today.

Global Posts
    826 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    How do I integrate calendars? It says facebook is on but it didn't tell me, my friend had a birthday today.
    If you have facebook calendar on, it will show you birthdays you have access to. Perhaps your friend has it set to private?

Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    I haven't touched my Facebook setting at all and birthdays are there. Try hitting the menu button in calendar and making sure it is toggled on.