Issues with Podcasts

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have upgraded my HD7 to Mango the day it was released and noticed that now you can get podcasts directly from the marketplace on the phone. I hooked myself up with Drunk Tank and Major Nelson radio (the 2 I listen to the pc). They downloaded and worked great and all but now they dont update in the marketplace. Drunk Tank by rooster teeth released episode 133 yesterday, my pc says its there but on the phone marketplace it isnt, showing newest #132. Is this a common occurance right now or just me having this happen?

Also a side note, I keep seeing posts about apps being Mango updated with mulitasking. When will this come to Plants vs Zombies, let alone none of mine have had since I upgraded? Did they automatically update during the upgrade? I would love to check an email and go right back into the game instantly instead of releoding the entire game. How do you bring up the new "card" view?

Thanks.

blackhawk7188

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I figured out the multitasking and it seems Hydro Thunder works good as a card. But plants vs zombies reloads every time on me even in card view. Any info?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss