Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello everyone, this is blackhawk556, new to forums but not new to this website. So I've tried this test website on the iPhone 4, torch 4g, infuse, lg thrill 4g, and new samsung galaxy 2 phone and my focus always gets more frames per second. A co-worker told me, "well that website is built for IE so of course it's going to run better". I told him, yeah but those phones are either 4g, dual-core, and have newer hardware and this still beats them. So is this not a fair test? Let me know what would be a better test page now that mango supports HTML5. http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/mobile/Default.html

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Of course it's optimized for windows phone...

Global Posts
    1,633 Global Posts
    Always use an unbiased website to test things.
    My apps are on JMTK Application Development
    [Guide] How to completely switch from Gmail to Outlook.com
    Nextel phones > Sanyo Katana Eclipse X > Palm Pre > HTC Arrive > HTC Trophy

Ok so what website is good to test the browser?

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Even on my desktop computer there is a big difference between IE9 and FireFox. Not sure what FF version it updates so damn much now.

FF got 42-44FPS on the fish tank and a solid 60 for IE9(phone does 30). I prefer IE9 for most stuff but I've found that the majority of google stuff doesn't work right with it and blackboard hates it for school so I end up on FF.