Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I installed the "Dude, Where's My Update" app awhile back.. When I got the NoDo update, I uninstalled it.. Now I'm waiting for the Mango update and wanted to re-install the DWMU app.. But it says I already purchased it and doesn't give me the option to re-install it..

How can I re-install the DWMU app to I can check when the Mango update is coming in my area?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    The old version may not be there at the moment as it has been updated for Mango. My version is 1.4

The Mango schedule is listed below but if you don't wan't to attempt the Zune forced update mentioned eslewhere here you'll just have to be patient I guess. :)

http://forums.wpcentral.com/1568833-post1.htm
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 10-03-2011 at 10:19 AM.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    you should have * download again * option if the app is available like Weebear said.

if you got the app on your phone i think you need to re-download it from THE PHONE .. try that as well.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!