| | 10-04-2011, 04:26 PM #1
I finally got Bing Audio to work on Mango here in the Netherlands with a 'simple' workaround:
1. Log on to Windows Live on your PC
2. On the top right corner, click on your user name > Account
3. Change your country/region to United States
Now you have a US Live account
4. Now reset your phone
5. During setup, choose English (US) as display language
6. (Optional) If you want 24 hour clock, change your region format to English (UK), but let everything else US
7. Log on to Windows Live on your phone
8. Turn off your cellular data connection on your phone AND disconnect your PC from the internet
9. Double check if you're disconnected!!
10. Plug your phone into your PC
11. Now just finish Zune setup, give your phone a name
12. You're done!
This took me about 6 resets to get it right. When you're finished, you're safe to connect your PC to the internet and turn on your cellular data connection.
!! This worked for me, but I haven't tried logging on in Zune while my phone is connected. So just to be sure, log off from Zune and then connect your phone !!
Changing your Windows Live ID Region won't affect your account in any way.
Have fun and let me know if it worked :)