How is your battery today post Mango?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I really couldn't tell about battery life. I would play with my phone pretty much non stop, pre and posy Mango. My Focus seemd to last just as long/short on NoDo/Mango.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

kylej1050

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't really noticed much of a change in the features that I use since the update so its been normal phone use since the update. Normal days are normal days, no change in battery life. However, my low-signal school days are landing me with a flashing red light before my last class when I used to not hit that until I got home.

Not that I really care, I don't use the phone for anything between 3PM and 9PM. Just check to see if I've got any email or texts. It just sits there dying on its own, all lonely and sad.

MythicaL

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I really haven't noticed a difference on my Mozart.
Maybe some people are just exaggerating about their 'decrease' in battery life.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The battery on my Arrive is the same, if not better (slightly). I would like to test if I could make it through a night with it being off the charger, but I recently set up my Airave in my apartment so that wouldn't be a good test. I might try to just unplug the Airave for the night and see if I can make it through a night with my remaining juice from the day and keep my Nexus S as my alarm for back-up. This will be the true test for me because usually, in my bedroom, the walls are really thick and Sprint can't penetrate. If I can make it through the night with the same (or more) battery life than it's either improved or remained the same.

Anim8me2

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Focus battery after Mango

My battery life is HORRIBLE after the update.
Not only am I only getting 3-4 hours use out of the phone, once drained it takes 2 days to fully recharge.
This is after 3 new batteries and a complete replacement from AT&T.

I have no idea what is going on but this is totally unacceptable and AT&T can offer no response other than to just give me another phone or battery.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is HORRIBLE after the update.
Not only am I only getting 3-4 hours use out of the phone, once drained it takes 2 days to fully recharge.
This is after 3 new batteries and a complete replacement from AT&T.

I have no idea what is going on but this is totally unacceptable and AT&T can offer no response other than to just give me another phone or battery.

That's just wrong, no phone should work like this. =(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon