App not showing up in Purchase History and not on Marketplace. Help!

FlamedLiquid

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Alright, so a few weeks ago I purchased the app/game Star Wars Cantina for my Windows phone. The game was removed from the marketplace about a month ago but you could still get to it by following this link:

wp7linx

and clicking the Download option. I was charged the $2.99 price. Yesterday I applied a new update to my phone.....no idea what the update was for but it disabled my wifi settings and after calling support they told me the only thing I could do is reset my phone. SO I went to go reinstall all my games/apps. And went back to the link for Star Wars Cantina. It appears though that even going to that link and accessing the Zune page it leads to that the download link has now been removed.

Anything I can do?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
It says the game was banned. It must have infringed on somebodies copyright. Try contacting THQ. Good luck with that.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
not a whole lot you can do other than emailing the developers of the game and asking them for the xap file. Once it's gone from the marketplace you can't download it again, even if you bought it once.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos