How to make Marketplace work on Mango 7.1 7592?

ToddeSwe

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

I'm using Mango on my old HD2 :) Want to get into Marketplace and have done so with various results. :)

I have made an English US account and when i'm trying to install something i keep getting the same error code: 80320011, can someone tell me what's wrong...? I live in Sweden btw.
Must i connect a creditcard to make it work?

Can someone tell me when the Swedish marketplace is official opened?

ToddeSwe

lekhwani

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I am in India and using a focus. When the phone asked me for region, I went with default US. Though I had chosen the correct time zone for my country.

Market place is working pretty fine.

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi!

I'm using Mango on my old HD2 :) Want to get into Marketplace and have done so with various results. :)

I have made an English US account and when i'm trying to install something i keep getting the same error code: 80320011, can someone tell me what's wrong...? I live in Sweden btw.
Must i connect a creditcard to make it work?

Can someone tell me when the Swedish marketplace is official opened?

ToddeSwe

it happens to me too..I live in the US. After mango, if I download more than 2 apps in marketplace I get a message saying that marketplace is unavailable at this time, try again later, error code blah blah blah. This happens everytime! A bug you think?

ToddeSwe

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
it happens to me too..I live in the US. After mango, if I download more than 2 apps in marketplace I get a message saying that marketplace is unavailable at this time, try again later, error code blah blah blah. This happens everytime! A bug you think?

Sorry, can't help you. Mine is working even after more than 2 downloads. But from time to time i get this message as well, i just quit the marketplace and start it again and then it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6