Sidney's Top new Window's Phone features.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know about the lock screen after either, nor tapping the screen to take a picture! Good post!!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I knew that if you touched the screen, they would start flipping again. I wondering if they stop it for battery sakes.
Notice the same thing today, but if you tap anywhere on the screen, they all start flipping all over the place again, crazy.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
@11:47 she brings up her "screen times out after..." options and she has a "NEVER" choice...along with a 15 minute and 30 minute option. Is that Phone specific??? My Focus does not have anything longer than 5 minutes! I'd love a "Never" option...if I want the phone off, i'll flip it off. Although I'd probably go with 30 Minutes because really, that is a super long time.

Yea, 5 minutes is enough, but say you were rocking to your phone for a party...you could plug the phone in and set up a docking type situation and had a constant touch screen player with a mini artist slide show constantly going.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The never option has being on my Optimus 7 since Nodo. Probably phone specific, since I can unlock my phone using the Home button but I can't do it with the Focus.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it just makes my Optimus 7 the all more superior. LED flashlight, Panorama shot, unlock by press the spacious and comfortable home button, never option on my display ;)

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
@11:47 she brings up her "screen times out after..." options and she has a "NEVER" choice...along with a 15 minute and 30 minute option. Is that Phone specific??? My Focus does not have anything longer than 5 minutes! I'd love a "Never" option...if I want the phone off, i'll flip it off. Although I'd probably go with 30 Minutes because really, that is a super long time.

Yea, 5 minutes is enough, but say you were rocking to your phone for a party...you could plug the phone in and set up a docking type situation and had a constant touch screen player with a mini artist slide show constantly going.

Are you sure you guys don't have it? I just checked on my Omnia 7 and that option appears for me. Omnia 7 & Focus are pretty much the same except the Focus has SD slot for memory.

Edit: Nevermind I was under the password after selection. So you guys are right, must be because of the SAMOLED screens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss