I'm trying to make a Halloween theme and need your help.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So far I have Mango tiles, a pumpkin wallpaper, a black cat resting in pumpkins picture on the picture tile, that new game about smash zombies with pumpkins.

But it still looks random like it wasn't intended to be a theme, any zune artist with halloween esque pictures? Like skeletons, cats, witches, zombies or goths. Any albums that I can pin with halloween themes or apps.

Thank you in advance :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just do a seach for halloween in the Music Marketplace, i've found skulls, pumpkins etc on various halloween themed album covers. :) (halloween Maze, monsters halloween, kidz bop halloween)

Searching for scary has a few too.

If that's what you meant. :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man I'll be on the look out. Any cool apps?

I was thinking of following dracula, frankenstein and more monsters on Twitter and make a group with them lol.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
You can download a bunch of Halloween pictures, and mark them as favorites in you picture hub. Then set your favorites to be the background on the picture tile, and it will rotate through them on the start screen.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I threw a 'This is Halloween' ringtone on the ringtone thread, and you may want to grab the Halloween movie tune for a ringtone as well, that one is creepy. I can put up a few more since Halloween is coming.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I did the twitter thing but how do I refresh the contact list to show the new people I'm following? also for some reason I'm following some troll pissed me off just to see his face on my contact list.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
So far I have Mango tiles, a pumpkin wallpaper, a black cat resting in pumpkins picture on the picture tile, that new game about smash zombies with pumpkins.

But it still looks random like it wasn't intended to be a theme, any zune artist with halloween esque pictures? Like skeletons, cats, witches, zombies or goths. Any albums that I can pin with halloween themes or apps.

Thank you in advance :D

Could you possibly point me in the direction of how to do this? It sounds interesting! Thanks!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
1-Alright, choose the mango color on the theme.
2-Get a pumpkin wallpaper ( There's a couple ) cool ones in the wallpaper topic.
3-Get a cool pumpkin landscape wallpaper and download it to the phone, use it as background from the picture tile.

Follow Jack skeleton, Elvira, werewolf news etc.. as a friend on twitter and make a group with them. ( or as I'm going to do replace my friends pictures with creepy monsters so I can still see their updates but had monsters pictures in there :D )

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm just about done, I changed a lot of things though my theme is purple now, have a creepy doll wallpaper, a cool picture of a black black with purple huish etc.. and all my friends are now zombies. I like it :D.

I only wish I had a creepy zune background :(

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
1-Alright, choose the mango color on the theme.
2-Get a pumpkin wallpaper ( There's a couple ) cool ones in the wallpaper topic.
3-Get a cool pumpkin landscape wallpaper and download it to the phone, use it as background from the picture tile.

Follow Jack skeleton, Elvira, werewolf news etc.. as a friend on twitter and make a group with them. ( or as I'm going to do replace my friends pictures with creepy monsters so I can still see their updates but had monsters pictures in there :D )

Thanks a bunch!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6