No more unlimited data on Sprint, will you now switch for WP7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
A lot of Sprint subscribers have said they wont switch to att for devices like the Titan and Focus because they have great plans with Sprint, including unlimited data. Now it seems that feature is going away and data will be capped at different levels, like other carriers. So does this make anyone more inclined to switch to att where they werent before because of their unlimited data? Sprint to nix 'unlimited' from mobile broadband and hotspot plans in November - Engadget

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Not surprising, they all pretty much killed it this year.

I'm much more inclined to buy unlocked and just use wifi, which is almost everywhere. You're going to spend $300/year for data (x2 years), why not just buy the phone?

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Unless I'm misreading that article, it looks like this is only for hotspot and mobile broadband. So they still have unlimited for smartphone data usage. Although I'm sure that will get capped eventually too.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Unless I'm misreading that article, it looks like this is only for hotspot and mobile broadband. So they still have unlimited for smartphone data usage. Although I'm sure that will get capped eventually too.

Oh, you're quite right. Not sure why I read it as smartphone data. Going to ask for this to be closed. Thanks.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I don't think you should close this thread. Because like thed said, they will probably cap phone data soon after. I think its inevitable. I mean, what would you do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05