Windows Phone spotted in Psych TV show.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just saw second episode of Psych. Gus has a WP when they took it out of the dead guy's pocket in the Morgue.

Anyone else catch that? No idea what kind of phone it was supposed to be though. Shawn always has an iPhone. Cool to see Gus has a windows phone.

Last edited:

HideyoshiJP

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Judging from the slight curve along the top of the phone, black volume rocker on the top left, and all-black finish, I think it's a Samsung Focus. I thought that was pretty neat seeing a Windows Phone on Psych. Gus is the man, no doubt.

jeff4L

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for bringing back this thread up but I had to share this. I was watching this episode again for the second because it was funny but anyways... I noticed that the text Shawn sent to Gus's phone came out at the top. Meaning either it's a spoof or there's a setting where recently messages can be changed to the top rather than the bottom.

Is that setting possible?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for bringing back this thread up but I had to share this. I was watching this episode again for the second because it was funny but anyways... I noticed that the text Shawn sent to Gus's phone came out at the top. Meaning either it's a spoof or there's a setting where recently messages can be changed to the top rather than the bottom.

Is that setting possible?

they might have just develop a basic msg app for the show. im rety sure you cant do that

firebrewd

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The received messages are also on the right, so they probably just sent the messages from the same phone without verifying anything. Also, it isn't Mango. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss