Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By berty6294

Global Posts
    1,591 Global Posts
    Just saw second episode of Psych. Gus has a WP when they took it out of the dead guy's pocket in the Morgue.

Anyone else catch that? No idea what kind of phone it was supposed to be though. Shawn always has an iPhone. Cool to see Gus has a windows phone.
    Last edited by power5; 10-24-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    another reason that show is awesome

Judging from the slight curve along the top of the phone, black volume rocker on the top left, and all-black finish, I think it's a Samsung Focus. I thought that was pretty neat seeing a Windows Phone on Psych. Gus is the man, no doubt.

Sorry for bringing back this thread up but I had to share this. I was watching this episode again for the second because it was funny but anyways... I noticed that the text Shawn sent to Gus's phone came out at the top. Meaning either it's a spoof or there's a setting where recently messages can be changed to the top rather than the bottom.

Is that setting possible?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails psych_wp7.jpg  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff4L View Post
    Sorry for bringing back this thread up but I had to share this. I was watching this episode again for the second because it was funny but anyways... I noticed that the text Shawn sent to Gus's phone came out at the top. Meaning either it's a spoof or there's a setting where recently messages can be changed to the top rather than the bottom.

Is that setting possible?

they might have just develop a basic msg app for the show. im rety sure you cant do that
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    The received messages are also on the right, so they probably just sent the messages from the same phone without verifying anything. Also, it isn't Mango. ;)
    Gus is still rocking that windows phone!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    Laura Knotek likes this.