New Windows Phones in Canada?

Steener13

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, first time poster here.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if any of the New Windows Phones are coming to Canada, I see the Titan and I love it I am hoping Rogers is able to support it however I have not heard any news on this, meanwhile many other countries have been posted saying they are getting on or the other. Any information would be great! Thank you.

y2kunals

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same question. I don't think anything is slated to come to Canada at all this year. It's such a shame since we're in the top 5 countries that this platform has presence in. I'm so pissed off.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
We don't usually get THAT shafted. I'm guessing we'll see all the new phones early next year here. There's always WP8 too.

If that's to long a wait for you, why not buy another phone? There's no point in waiting. Phones get major updates ever half a year to every year. If you keep waiting on something, you'll never buy a phone. Just commit to something. There are plenty of great, future proof dual-core phones available in Canada.

CommanderElvis

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Wait for Monday's roll out in New York, since I think that is the delay. I was talking to a TBooth manager in the area, who told me that slew of new phones would be out before Christmas. Take that any way you will.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb