I've got mango and I get another update notice today. Oct27

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I did read somewhere that some firmware updates will be released this week. Was actually wondering about that while driving to work today. Curious as to what those are and what they'll fix/add.

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my zune so I dont know what update it is (HD7)

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Can you tell in which country you received the new firmware update? The new updates will be available for LG, HTC and Samsung devices for enabling tentering (internet sharing). I'm still waiting my firmware update...

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Can you tell in which country you received the new firmware update? The new updates will be available for LG, HTC and Samsung devices for enabling tentering (internet sharing). I'm still waiting my firmware update...

I was in Singapore when received the update notice.
I was kind of surprised because i was't expecting it at all. Especially i haven't heard anything from wpcentral.

Now if I go to Settings - Phone update it says "updare available". But i dont have my zune with me so I can't update. (till next week)

Could someone who has updated please let us know what's new and changed?
Wifi tethering? Missing keyboard fix?

If I plugin to someone elses zune won't it messes up my phone? (photos, songs, sky drive docs, etc?)

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I was in Singapore when received the update notice.
I was kind of surprised because i was't expecting it at all. Especially i haven't heard anything from wpcentral.

Now if I go to Settings - Phone update it says "updare available". But i dont have my zune with me so I can't update. (till next week)

Could someone who has updated please let us know what's new and changed?
Wifi tethering? Missing keyboard fix?

If I plugin to someone elses zune won't it messes up my phone? (photos, songs, sky drive docs, etc?)

You can plug it into someone else's computer and use Zune without messing up anything on your phone.

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
It only says HTC Update
Never any changelog, even if it’s just like Microsoft’s usual “fix a security hole that could allow remote code execution” Windows Update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3