Where is Mango for the Samsung Focus 1.4?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
@blaksnar Brian gave his email in response to the couple of comments about the 1.4 and asked to email him, he specifically asked two posters and looks like he deleted that post today.

Yes, that is correct. But that might not be nefarious. He might just have started getting a bunch of other unwanted spam emails for making his email address public and decided to remove it.

blnwp

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
@drankurn @enahs555 Thanks!! Glad that you guys are pushing on it. I made couple of comments on their blog and gave up with no response. Keep us updated!!

drankurn

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
@enahs555
deleting his email is not the issue,
what is he trying to accomplish by just contacting 2 people with focus 1.4, and he didn't answer my question when i asked about the purpose of it.

bassballboy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
No mango on my 1.4 either. I'm running mine as my iPod Touch hater though (no SIM card), so hopefully I still get Mango when they release it....

Rallicat

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Just to point people in the direction of some more information...

As this issue is also discussed on the Samsung Focus board on this forum, I put an update there, as Paul Thurrott revealed on the Windows Weekly podcast some information on what it is about the 1.4 that is so different from the other revisions (heres a clue: not a lot!).

http://forums.windowscentral.com/focus/182299-2.htm

HTH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett