Are you gonna use the official MS/Chevron unlocker?

travismd

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
WebOS convert here and YES! I'm absolutely going to install. Homebrew on WP7 has a long way to go and I hope this is the beginning of much more fun to come.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Enjoy your unlocked fun and welcome along to WPC travismd78. :)

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
As soon as there is a compiled list of available and functioning homebrew apps, or I decide to start coding my own. Right now though, I have little interest in unlocking my phone.

Has anyone been able to successfully install the current homebrew apps on the legitmit chevroned phone? Specifically the screen capture app.?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
welcome to WPCentral travismd78. Keep us posted as to wahts happening with your home brew experiences please!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Currently dev unlocked, which I subscribed to in order to get into my registry and figure out the live lifetime glitch. No plans to publish apps though. So when I am up for renewal on March, I will save $90 and fo the Chevron route.

Screen Capture and Folders work perfectly on my dev unlocked (no InterOP unlock) device. From what I have read the Chevron tools works exactly the same. Even requires you to download dev tools, so not XP machine. Vista or 7 only.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Err, that was live tile. Auto correct does piss me off sometimes. Can't wait till I can speak it. That would really be fun.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The only reason I would do it is to install the app that does screen captures, but I can wait.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

jkercado

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm right now waiting in queue for the unlock. I'm very interested in this since I've been a Microsoft .NET developer for 7 years, and I've already created a couple simple apps for WP.

fkiehner

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Already paid. Always 600 some people ahead of me and then i get message that my token is not valid after I did a copy/paste!! Did I just get ripped off? Sure feels that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos