Some MSFT Tablet Goodness....

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks interesting. My dream is a Windows 8 Tablet with the form of the Asus Transformer.

THAT would be a complete laptop replacement. Something no tablet can do yet.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I am really looking forward to owning a W8 tablet, but I would not buy the one in that render. I am hoping Nokia does not make the mistake that Palm made and think that their existing products are the be all and end all of design. I'm already disappointed by the fact that their entrants into the Windows Phone realm are rehashed versions of old phones. I like to see new things, not just the same things with different sizes and different homescreens.

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
So far, Nokia has done nothing but prove it was failing for a reason. It wasn't just their outdated software, it's their entire companies philosophy.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I just hope Windows 8 tablets have pen input. I have an Asus EP121, and the pen input really sets it appart from iPad and Android tablets.

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I just hope Windows 8 tablets have pen input. I have an Asus EP121, and the pen input really sets it appart from iPad and Android tablets.

Win 8 Dev prevew suports pen input so Im sure it carries over to the tablet. Im running it on a dell multi-touch screen plugged into my labtop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans