Tech Support

dkflipse

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Trying to make the migration from a BB to the Radar. I like a lot about the phone but am having serious complications with Office synchronization. To make matters worse I feel that MS is very lacking on tech support. I mean, you can walk into an Apple store and get free help. You can call BB and get free help over there. Who do we call with WinMo issues? I'm on day 5 and still do not have a number of issues:
1. When I try to do a synch on the phone to my Live account it says A Windows Live Error Occurred and refers to an appointment in my Calendar. So I deleted the appointment but I still get the message.
2. On my desktop where I have folders and rules I am getting duplicate emails from all the messages going into my folders.

So... who do WinMo users (especially business users) turn to?

Thanks.

Donn

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, most answers can be found in forums like these. That's where I have been getting ( and giving) answers for the past 10 years. Seriously dislike talking to any Tech Support.

With that said, first question. Are you talking about Windows Phone or Windows Mobile (WinMo). Two entirely different animals.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

dkflipse

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh. I thought Windows Mobile was the operating system?
I have a Radar with 7.5.
Yeah I know I can count on some of the "experts" for some help. But a lot of it has to do with Office. Like my #1 above.
But in general - I really wonder how is Windows going to make headway when it's up to the community to teach, fix, train the world? Yesterday I did call Windows tech support and it was obvious that the the friendly Indian guy had very little idea about 7.5 and had to put me on hold about 6-7 times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb