WP7 Inner Circle events?

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has attended one of the Inner Circle events (or is planning to attend)? I know they won't be as awesome as 5 big parties but does anyone really know what to expect? I registered on the site (and if I log back in it says I've finished registering) but I didn't receive any sort of confirmation.

Link if anyone missed it.
The Windows Phone Inner Circle is coming to your city!

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has attended one of the Inner Circle events (or is planning to attend)? I know they won't be as awesome as 5 big parties but does anyone really know what to expect? I registered on the site (and if I log back in it says I've finished registering) but I didn't receive any sort of confirmation.

Link if anyone missed it.
The Windows Phone Inner Circle is coming to your city!

i'm registered for the Chicago one but, still waiting for a confirmation email (I think they said you get the confirmation the day before the event).

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
i'm registered for the Chicago one but, still waiting for a confirmation email (I think they said you get the confirmation the day before the event).

The responses on the Windows Team blog seemed somewhat mixed. Some people claim to have received confirmations/texts with tickets. Don't know if that is only certain events or what.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I got the reminder about the DC event yesterday which that what it said it would do. DC event is tonight in Georgetown off of M st.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Glad someone said something. Reminds me I've been meaning to register for the Dallas event (if my internet service actually gets hooked up tonight as I've been promised for the last two weeks :-/).

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs