Request Your Personalised XBox Live Windows Phone Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
TheWeeBear, I was wondering where you get the picture of the avatars from.

I was thinking of having a go at making my own wallpaper too but the only avatar I can find is the one on xbox.com under social and it's (read "I'm") always pulling a silly pose as opposed to just standing there.

Ta.

PS: Do you get paid to be on this forum, because I think WP Central should recognise you for your efforts!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL no I don't get paid podsnap, I just enjoy being a part of the WP community here. :D

I Just get them from Xbox podsnap, it's the only place to get them. :)

The only time youll get a nice non silly Avatar is if you save it on the console.

Once you change it on the phone it loses a little quality and usually has a non standing pose.

PS Thank you very much for your kind comments podsnap. :)

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Ah well, time to add an Xbox to my christmas list! :)

Although "So I can get sensible picture of my avatar!" seems a little thin as reasons go! ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL well i think that's a rather extreme reason to get an XBox, so you can have a good pose on your avatar for your phone. :D

Seems a good enough reason to get an XBox though really if you think about it podsnap. ;)

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I have an XBOX but I never get a chance to play it.... it seams to me that being dad and paying for all this stuff puts me at the bottom of the turn list in this house.... the boys fight the girls for the use of the XBOX it's nasty sometimes... solution this Christmas the girls are getting there own XBOX because frankly speaking this in house war is starting to piss me off.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
dm.png

There you go juggalonation75. :)

agm353

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
JAMom3 wants the Christmas one and the one that doesn't have "I love windows phone" on it

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
JAMom3 wants the Christmas one and the one that doesn't have "I love windows phone" on it

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
I'm not getting an avatar for the gamertag JAMom3, agm353, is that the correct gamertag ?

PS: I can remove the ILWP graphics from any of the designs should you prefer that. :)

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey TheWeebear,

i changed my avatar , and i was wondering if you could give me an UPDATE of my lock screen PLEASE!! with my new avatar :)

you have a BIG * THANK YOU* waiting for your reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb