Request Your Personalised XBox Live Windows Phone Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Pop the image url inside image tags dizzymaker.

(Load up your image in the browser and just copy the url. :)

[img.]http://www.imageurlhere[/img.]

Remove the dots though. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
alpine.png

There we go alpinestarz1Z, hope i have the right console LOL. :D

Sorry about the delay, you must have requested it after i went to bed. :D

Last edited:

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Hey WeeBear, if you're still doing this I'd like to request a wallpaper. If you are, great. If not, no worries. Just came back to windows phone and saw this thread.

My gamertag is Wells Man Fu and I like picture number 3.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't mean to storm or anything, but shouldn't the wallpaper reflect the Metro look?
I've made my own and just wanted to share and see if you would want to use this template instead.

Wallpaper:

*REMOVED BECAUSE MY WALLPAPER WAS SO PRETTY HE RIPPED IT OFF*

How it looks on the phone:

*REMOVED BECAUSE MY WALLPAPER WAS SO PRETTY HE RIPPED IT OFF*

(sorry about the quality just used an iPod touch.. thats now barely used because of zune on my wp)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously?! Wow, after sharing my own wallpaper and suggest to use my template, you just "borrow" (more like "steal") a few elements from it and whip up your own?! Geez, the least you could do is hit the thanks button or something. You said mine looked great, you explained you can't strike a pose. I replied saying I did use another method and didn't mention where I got the source in public because I was going to send you my template so you can improve your amateur-ish wallpapers that aren't even pleasing to look at. Then you said you'll stick to your usual method. Then I had attachment problems with 504 server error, and a couple hours later you tell the world how you magically came up with new styles that resembles a few of my suggestions. I posted my one before you had your ugh versions. I waited for a week to see if someone would even notice it, but no. And I thought WPCentral is the best windows phone general forum, but alas, not even super moderators give enough sh!t to newbies like me.

P.S. HA! You should've known first that copyrighted items bought from avatar marketplace can't be used to render avatar poses. That's what you get for taking credit from other peoples ideas.

P.P.S. I'll admit it, your templates are the worst I've seen. Seriously, a childs imagination is more dynamic that those poorly edited pitcures you call wallpaper. Yours is so low res, it doesn't look sharp enough even though its resolution is = WP's screen. Perhaps, you should've read the book "(your photo-editing software) for Noobs", if only one existed, you'd be the first person to get one.

P.P.P.S. Really, it was no big deal at first, but then people here are blinded by your super moderatorsty that they have so much respect for you because you spend all your life here posting shenanigans that will come and pass, and most people wouldn't even care about, they don't even see newbies like me anymore. So I figured that it was time for me to stand up and speak my mind.

Banned or not banned. I don't give a sh!t

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Looks great travis_valkyrie.

As far as I know I can't access anyones animated avatar in the avatar editor, or did you do it another using another method ? :)

cordkc

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Wallpaper Request.... Again

My GF loves my screen but is a big Gears of War fan.

Would it be asking too much to do #3 with the gears console? Or some other Gears background?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Her Gamertag is LittleAndyMoFo

Thanks if you can WeeBear

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
littleandy.png

There you go cordkc, sorry about the delay, you must have requested after I retired for the evening. :lol:

Hope I have the right console. :)

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
@TheWeeBear:

LOVE the new additions!!

If you have time, would you mind making a couple of new ones based on the new designs? My favorites are Tada! and Disco.

I can then alternate between those and the others you have made for me.

Thanks!

GT: Streak Leader

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
streakleaderdisco.png

streakleadertada.png

That was perfect timing there Streak Leader, another minute and I was in my bed. :D

There we go, hope I have the right avatar for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss