I think we all feel this way

desmonium

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
XD the video is hilarious.

Though in reality I think nothing is wrong with iPhone. Supporting WP doesn't mean despising other devices. After all, thanks to the initiative brought by iPhone 4 years ago so that we have a lot of awesome devices on market now.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
XD the video is hilarious.

Though in reality I think nothing is wrong with iPhone. Supporting WP doesn't mean despising other devices. After all, thanks to the initiative brought by iPhone 4 years ago so that we have a lot of awesome devices on market now.

I agree. I just find the iPhone boring after 4 years. It looks stale. And I feel Android just looks scattershot and messy.

And while I really like WP7, I feel confident that WP will look stale after 4-5 years too. It's a problem but I don't see an obvious solution.

But hey, you want an iPhone or Android? Go get it. It's just not for me.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
As long as they keep making it look better just as desktop windows has over the years. Win7 still works mostly the same as XP but is much smoother and easier in many ways. And the aero looks so much better than OG XP.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
The Android app is cool. The OS... meh. ;)

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm split on whether the iPod Touch or Atrix/Transformer (android phone/tab) versions are the "best." Some neat organization in the iOS version I have so far. I have yet to try it on an iPad, however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos