Changing alarm volume

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
This may be a dumb question:
It seems like my alarm volume doesn't change no matter what I set the ring volume to. If I set it to 10/30 it's still just as loud as if I forgot and leave my phone at 30/30 volume.

Anyone else not able to change their alarm volume?

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Alarm volume does not work with Mango. It's all or nothing. I have to use vibrate instead to avoid waking my whole family. It sucks.

that's what i was suspecting to be the case... (at 6am i'm not coherent enough to pay that close attention to the volume other than noting that it's louder than i'd like it to be) definitely annoying.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, on my NoDo Focus, it starts the volume of low and slowly gets louder and louder until it hits its maximum volume setting. Does it not do that in Mango?

Is that something only the Focus does?

PatapscoMike

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
My phone is a Focus. Alarm worked great pre-Mango. With Mango it's full blast or nothing. There has been at least one other long post about this, and it seemed like everyone had the same problem.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
My phone is a Focus. Alarm worked great pre-Mango. With Mango it's full blast or nothing. There has been at least one other long post about this, and it seemed like everyone had the same problem.

Bummer. You sure there is not some advanced options anywhere? Try doing a long press on the various things in the alarm to get to a more options section?

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I've looked everywhere in the settings. Nothing...
In the mornings I jump at my phone to get the dang thing off before the babies wake up...
Bummer. You sure there is not some advanced options anywhere? Try doing a long press on the various things in the alarm to get to a more options section?

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
My post Mango phone still starts out quiet and builds up over several repeats of the tone, or after each snooze. Seems about the same as NoDo for me.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills