- 11-17-2011, 01:38 AM #1
I have Samsung Focus and it seems like available storage does not show up properly.
My phone kinda felt laggy and choppy so I went to settings-about to see how much storage was available and it only showed about 400mb. So I deleted lots of apps and some videos but it still shows the same amount for weeks now. But when I plug my phone to PC, Zune software shows that my phone has over 1GB.
Also after the Mango update, my phone's draining more battery. I think it may have something to do with find my phone because I don't remember if it was on or off pre-Mango but now it shows it's connected. Is there a way to turn that off and possibly save battery?
One last question.. How do you save pictures from bing image search? Long press does not do anything.
- 11-17-2011, 01:11 PM #2
Hey Psybrjay :) let see if i can help a little :P
1. for your Storage its possible that the different in room is the SAVED storage, if you haven’t noticed on a PC for example if you buy a 20G harddrive you actually only have 17G.
if that’s not it , i would suggest a hard reset. i had something liek that happen to me before mango.
2. its normal that your battery drains faster: more live tiles , more Location service , even if you dont use your phone more the phone itself uses itself more. if you go in SETTING you have a battery saver option to disable locations and live tiles and notifications when your phone is below 20%
3. for the BING picture, you can’t save them directly. but someone made a great APP that saves all the picture and you can go in the app and re-download ANY bing pic.
app name:Wallpaper Daily
- 11-17-2011, 09:33 PM #3
1. The thing is the available storage does not change regardless of me adding/deleting apps and old photos and videos.
2. Is there option to turn off Find My Phone feature?
3. Ouch.. MS left that out???
Anyway, I love my Focus and WP Mango!
Thank you again for your respsonse, I appreciate it.
- 11-17-2011, 09:41 PM #5