Zune Music Purchase Issue

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I just bought 9 songs from Zune Market. It froze while downloading for 20 minutes then resumed. 5 of them are corrupted and won't even play. Now it wants me to pay a second time to get a playable version, of each. After I paid for them... Half an hour ago. I didn't even get to listen to them, lol...

Looks Like its all Amazon and Google from here on out. I can't even describe how pissed I am.

Anyone had luck with getting Microsoft.to refund in this situation, or will I have to do a bank chargeback?

Edit: I guess I can answer my own question. Well Ill be swapping Sims in a few minutes I guess.

ad43a921-dab8-a6ad.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
So does that mean that if you hard reset your phone right this minute, you wouldn't be able to get those songs back? I'd think that you can restore that.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No that won't bring them back. You have to repurchase you only get one download - period. It won't even let me use a free song credit to get it.

My loss. I'll just avoid.buying from them in the future.

Now I see why music lockers like Amazon and Google have actually make sense.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
So, here is the thing.
When you go back to download stuff from the Marketplace, the button at the bottom still says 'buy' but when you click it, it should say you already have it.

You can also load the zune software up, and download it through that, and then sync to your phone. It is a lot easier using the Zune software to manage your music, anyway.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
They will definitely refund you, send an email to zune support, they like to hear about these issues. Also to help have a song playing in your collection not streaming, it prevents license download issues sometimes. I bet you get those songs for free if you contact them.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes