ooooooo.... this could be good...

got this email in my inbox the other day:

they actually seem to have the nerve to ask me for an event that I wanted to go to, signed up to go to, but never received the confirmation for that would have allowed me to actually GO to the event.

:@

grrrr....
    11-19-2011 05:46 PM
    Are you sure the confirmation didn't end up in your spam email folder?
    11-19-2011 05:49 PM
    Wow that's crazy. I guess I'll be getting mine in a few days then.
    11-19-2011 06:04 PM
    Are you sure the confirmation didn't end up in your spam email folder?
    yep, I checked for that pretty closely just in case. Never got my confirmation, never got a reply to any of my repeated inquiries to both mogotix and MS. Then suddenly this survey hits my inbox and I really had a hard time believing that they lost track of my for my invite but remembered me after the fact.
    11-19-2011 06:56 PM
    yep, I checked for that pretty closely just in case. Never got my confirmation, never got a reply to any of my repeated inquiries to both mogotix and MS. Then suddenly this survey hits my inbox and I really had a hard time believing that they lost track of my for my invite but remembered me after the fact.
    LOL! Ya that's pretty crazy.
    11-19-2011 09:16 PM
    Hey, give them ****, but only covey the facts. Maybe they will send you something or fly you out to another event. You never know.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    11-19-2011 10:19 PM
    Yeah that kinda sucks. I was in the same boat as you...signed up, never got the invite, etc. I'm sure they had no idea you weren't there and send out a blast email since I got it as well.
    11-19-2011 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD