What I like the most about WP is the little things.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I was getting a strawberry eggnog ordered today so I was making lots of back and fort calls to the supplier/friend of mine. And I always click on the number and on the options between texting and calling I choose calling.

After a while I got a notification saying something like "click on the left phone icon to quickly call someone". I didn't understood what it mean but then all the little phone icons moved when I enter the Phone app, as if they are saying, "hey! over here, go ahead".

Now I learned this useful thing that would otherwise be forever ignore by my dumb persona. I love that my phone teach me how to use it better.

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The little things are awesome! In the end, it all just works, and works well. A feature I love is how the group text feature works, Replys stay in the same thread!

podsnap

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't agree more, it's the attention to detail that makes WP7 such a pleasure.

I love the fact that the Messaging icon changes according to how many unread texts I have. And it's not just one change but a couple (love the shocked look!).

And the fact that Mango added more of this detail rather than only adding publicity grabbing stuff, encourages me that MS care about their fabulous OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire