Is there a way to see my monthly allowance usage?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
not really ,

deepening on your carrier you can send a Text MSG that will allow you to see your total usage. or get an APP from your carrier that allows you to see up to date usage.

Rogers: has an app (called: My account)
BELL: send txt to * TCARE* = 82273

not sure about other carriers, sorry

Last edited:

sin_nombre773

Banned
Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Most carriers have an app or a webpage saved in the IE favorites that will allow u to see the usage. There are also personal finance apps such as pageonce that will allow this as well.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Miss this the most from my android phones, 3G watchdog pro. ICS gets it built in, too.

For att, the dial code is *DATA#

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
T-mobile my account does. Don't depend on it for minute usage though. Or you'll end up paying $50 in coverages like us lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

LOL need to be careful with the DATA as well : MY ACCOUNT apps normally only give you usage of over 2hours ago... ( so under 2hours you don?t see it )

if you download 50apps in 30 min you won?t actually notice it on your account for ATELASE 1:30hour if not more.

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The problem with having that statistic built in is that you need to reset it based on your billing cycle and of course that is a list of all data including allowances, for example my carrier allows free traffic on sites like youtube, twitter and facebook which don't count to my usage.

I just use the page on my carrier website, it's accurate to what i'm being billed for so is much better.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Miss this the most from my android phones, 3G watchdog pro. ICS gets it built in, too.

For att, the dial code is *DATA#

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

ATT recently came out with an actual app MY ATT its mangoed and its really nic I have loaded it and it works well for me.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
ATT recently came out with an actual app MY ATT its mangoed and its really nic I have loaded it and it works well for me.

MyATT had this functionality for a while, same with the website, and the txt method (*DATA# into the keypad), however, all three methods frequently give me an error - it tells me the data useage stats may be as much as 5 days behind!!

For someone who had a 200MB data plan, it was rather annoying. While I have *never* used over 200MB, WP7 has pushed me a lot closer (probably being being easier to use?) to the limit than my Inspire, Atrix, or Aria have been able to.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
LOL need to be careful with the DATA as well : MY ACCOUNT apps normally only give you usage of over 2hours ago... ( so under 2hours you don’t see it )

if you download 50apps in 30 min you won’t actually notice it on your account for ATELASE 1:30hour if not more.

Its always accurate for me with data. Call minutes are different for every phone on the family line and so it cannot be trusted.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site

MyATT doesn't work for me. When I look at data all it tells me is how many text messages (out of unlimited) I have. It doesn't tell me data.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
myATT works for me

the old ATT app and the new myATT mangofied app seems to work pretty good for me. Stats look pretty accurate for each of the 3 family plan phones in my account.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
T-mobile my account does. Don't depend on it for minute usage though. Or you'll end up paying $50 in coverages like us lol

The My T-Mobile app on my WP7 only shows minutes and text usage, it doesn't show data. It lists my bill and my plan but I don't see data usage... I have to go to tmobile.com to see that. Am I doing something wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05