Photos not uploading to Facebook

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
When I try to share a photo on facebook from my Focus S, everything appears to work just fine (it says it's being uploaded), but the photos never show up on FB. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Thanks!

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
When I try to share a photo on facebook from my Focus S, everything appears to work just fine (it says it's being uploaded), but the photos never show up on FB. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Thanks!

There is a problem with the Facebook app (the server for this app) and MS is aware about this issue. They sad that they'll roll out an update for this problem and similar like this experiencing from the FB app...

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
There is a problem with the Facebook app (the server for this app) and MS is aware about this issue. They sad that they'll roll out an update for this problem and similar like this experiencing from the FB app...

Are you referring to an actual FB app (which I am not using) or the integrated "sharing" functions on the phone (which I am using)? Thanks.

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me last night at a hockey game. Tried to upload a photo twice via the integrated Facebook. Failed both times. I finally opened up the actual FB app and uploaded from there. Hope they fix this soon.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me last night at a hockey game. Tried to upload a photo twice via the integrated Facebook. Failed both times. I finally opened up the actual FB app and uploaded from there. Hope they fix this soon.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Interesting I uploaded 2 from a hockey game on Wednesday fine via the People Hub, must be hit or miss.

jeff4L

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks!

Same thing with me. When I share a photo through Facebook, it doesn't show up on my feed. BUT, it does show on my wall.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Same thing with me. When I share a photo through Facebook, it doesn't show up on my feed. BUT, it does show on my wall.

You might want to check how the photo is being shared on FB on your wall. For some reason my pics were being shared with "close friends" only and therefore did not show up on my feed, just my profile. I probably, intentionally, shared a pic at one point to certain people and did not change it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo