Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

When I try to share a photo on facebook from my Focus S, everything appears to work just fine (it says it's being uploaded), but the photos never show up on FB. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbrian View Post
    When I try to share a photo on facebook from my Focus S, everything appears to work just fine (it says it's being uploaded), but the photos never show up on FB. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Thanks!
    There is a problem with the Facebook app (the server for this app) and MS is aware about this issue. They sad that they'll roll out an update for this problem and similar like this experiencing from the FB app...

Quote Originally Posted by martin_strahilovski View Post
    There is a problem with the Facebook app (the server for this app) and MS is aware about this issue. They sad that they'll roll out an update for this problem and similar like this experiencing from the FB app...
    Are you referring to an actual FB app (which I am not using) or the integrated "sharing" functions on the phone (which I am using)? Thanks.

This happened to me last night at a hockey game. Tried to upload a photo twice via the integrated Facebook. Failed both times. I finally opened up the actual FB app and uploaded from there. Hope they fix this soon.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straitda View Post
    This happened to me last night at a hockey game. Tried to upload a photo twice via the integrated Facebook. Failed both times. I finally opened up the actual FB app and uploaded from there. Hope they fix this soon.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    Interesting I uploaded 2 from a hockey game on Wednesday fine via the People Hub, must be hit or miss.
    GT: ChaddMaia

Thanks!
    Same thing with me. When I share a photo through Facebook, it doesn't show up on my feed. BUT, it does show on my wall.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    I have been uploading pictures all day with no issues. Are you guys still having issues?
    Are you referring to an actual FB app (which I am not using) or the integrated "sharing" functions on the phone (which I am using)? Thanks.
    I am referring to the FB app. There is no problem with the integrated function on the phone. Turn OFF/ON your phone and then check again. If the problem is still here write down on the MS site

Windows Phone - Microsoft Answers

Quote Originally Posted by martin_strahilovski View Post
    I am referring to the FB app. There is no problem with the integrated function on the phone. Turn OFF/ON your phone and then check again. If the problem is still here write down on the MS site

Windows Phone - Microsoft Answers
    Turning the phone Off/On resolved the issue. Thanks!

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff4L View Post
    Same thing with me. When I share a photo through Facebook, it doesn't show up on my feed. BUT, it does show on my wall.
    You might want to check how the photo is being shared on FB on your wall. For some reason my pics were being shared with "close friends" only and therefore did not show up on my feed, just my profile. I probably, intentionally, shared a pic at one point to certain people and did not change it back.