Any word on 7740 update?

PZ+WP7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Any word when US is getting this update?

unfortunately some people (my wife) are still stuck with Exchange 2003 in their workplace.

PZ+WP7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
7740 has 2 known fixes

Whenever user forwards email and has an Exchange 2003 backend, email that you are forwarding, is missing... it worked fine prior to Mango.

other fix is for voicemail

my wife does a lot of work on her HD7, and its a big problem for her, i have no problem, since my company is on the latest and greatest...

I guess I will have to Chevron unlock her phone...
I just dont understand why would MS roll this out only to EU and AS... and not US !

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I would have thought that it would have rolled out by now also firmware update for focus was supposed to be in the works and I haven't received any notification on phone or zune that its availableI I think that was dealing with internet sharing!

perbear

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
7740 has 2 known fixes

Whenever user forwards email and has an Exchange 2003 backend, email that you are forwarding, is missing... it worked fine prior to Mango.

other fix is for voicemail

my wife does a lot of work on her HD7, and its a big problem for her, i have no problem, since my company is on the latest and greatest...

I guess I will have to Chevron unlock her phone...
I just dont understand why would MS roll this out only to EU and AS... and not US !
"I guess I will have to Chevron unlock her phone...
I just dont understand why would MS roll this out only to EU and AS... and not US!"
PZ+WP7, it is not ONLY the US that has not received that update. It seems that the update is rolled out randomly. I still have not seen any indication over here on the west coast of Sweden of an update. Today I blame it on the storm Berit, which hit us two days ago and caused a lot of damages.

PZ+WP7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
ha!
that is very unfortunate.... Windows Phone Blog doesnt say anything (or at least I cant find anything).

They were so good with Mango update... they seem to take a back seat now...

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ha!
that is very unfortunate.... Windows Phone Blog doesnt say anything (or at least I cant find anything).

They were so good with Mango update... they seem to take a back seat now...

that?s because its not a OFFICAL MS update , its more of a OEM/RTM update that MS approved.

where?s my update page is for like : NODO , MANGO , TANGO , APOLLO ect......

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
that?s because its not a OFFICAL MS update , its more of a OEM/RTM update that MS approved.

where?s my update page is for like : NODO , MANGO , TANGO , APOLLO ect......

my friend got the update since day 1 about 2 weeks ago.
I havent got both update till now.
we're both using the same hd7 on the same carrier

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

its random rollout you have a phone your wife has a phone she gets the update you dont for three months shrug your shoulders go figure!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

you can try a FORCE update like we did on NODO and MANGO.

plug phone in --> click on update page (zune) --> wait 3 sec--> disonect internet --> plug back in --> update available..

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I have an unbranded/unlocked HTC Trophy I haven't plugged it into Zune for a while. I just plugged it in and I just got the update:

16jlgg1.jpg

PZ+WP7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

plug phone in --> click on update page (zune) --> wait 3 sec--> disonect internet --> plug back in --> update available..
I tired Forcing many times on my wife's T-Mobile HD7 and on my Verizon's Trophy... no luck on 7740.
my wife only got some HTC update, but not WP update.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

I have been trying it about every other day for about a month and a half and still nothing for my focus 1.3 with ATT!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah im still waiting on it as well , i dont think ANY CANADIEN model/carrier got 7740 yet :`(

im starting to think my next WP is gona be unbranded. getting tired of waiting after carriers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo