Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    ok i have a HD7. I'm about to steal one (really buying for 80 bucks so i call that a steal). will zune know this is two different phones? will i need to do anything special to get them to both connect to zune but keep them seperate?

THANKS
    Banned

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    It should be able to, just like iTunes knows they're two different phones.

Try the obvious first, naming them differently, and see how that works :)

If that doesn't work, then just use two different user accounts and see if that works.

I haven't tried it, but I cannot imagine it's much harder than using two iPod Touches in iTunes :) (i.e. not hard at all).

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    It works. I have two Focus S devices registered to my Zune desktop client. Two seperate devices (returned both, however). Overall, have 5 devices, including one ZuneHD, still registered.

yes, I can say it works. But they should have different names. I have my wife's Focus and my Focus, and a ZuneHD, on my laptop
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonenga View Post
    ok i have a HD7. I'm about to steal one (really buying for 80 bucks so i call that a steal). will zune know this is two different phones? will i need to do anything special to get them to both connect to zune but keep them seperate?

THANKS
    One will be primary (your old phone) and the other will be Guest.