From Titan to Focus S, need similar app

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
While I had the Titan, I fell in love with the HTC Lists app...the one where you can make your list and draw a line thru the completed tasks...

What does Samsung have, or the Marketplace, that does the same thing? Anyone have a fave?

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
While I had the Titan, I fell in love with the HTC Lists app...the one where you can make your list and draw a line thru the completed tasks...

What does Samsung have, or the Marketplace, that does the same thing? Anyone have a fave?

I also went from HTC to Samsung. I use MyTileMaker, which has a lists feature. Bit different in that you can then pin the list itself to home screen as a tile, and can pin multiple different lists. I like this better than HTC lists because while you could pin the Lists home tile, you could not see the list content on home screen. With MyTileMaker, you can see the list content itself ib the pinned tile. You can delete individual bullet items from the list by tapping the tile, same way you would tap on Lists tile to open your list.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I also went from HTC to Samsung. I use MyTileMaker, which has a lists feature. Bit different in that you can then pin the list itself to home screen as a tile, and can pin multiple different lists. I like this better than HTC lists because while you could pin the Lists home tile, you could not see the list content on home screen. With MyTileMaker, you can see the list content itself ib the pinned tile. You can delete individual bullet items from the list by tapping the tile, same way you would tap on Lists tile to open your list.
I will definitely look in to that app. Thanks :)

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

I just loaded that one up..seems like a pretty decent alternative until someone is able to get the Lists app from HTC rewritten to work...

Some of the apps from HTC already are working on other OEM models, so far I have the HTC Hub, Dock Mode, and the Notes app on my Focus S, but when I launch the Lists app, I get an error...I think we are still waiting for the Flashlight app as well...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I just loaded that one up..seems like a pretty decent alternative until someone is able to get the Lists app from HTC rewritten to work...

Some of the apps from HTC already are working on other OEM models, so far I have the HTC Hub, Dock Mode, and the Notes app on my Focus S, but when I launch the Lists app, I get an error...I think we are still waiting for the Flashlight app as well...
Shucks... I was gonna try and load the flashlight app on my Focus S when I got home.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Shucks... I was gonna try and load the flashlight app on my Focus S when I got home.

I used Milkman's market and sideloaded everything in...Flashlight and Lists gave me no joy...give it a shot and report back, but as far as I know, I did it correctly...

And, of course, if you use a different method and are successful, please clue me in...;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros