Quote: Windows Phone is Superior; Why Hasn?t it Taken Off?

Justin.TV312

Banned
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Well common sense shows that the 900 that came through had gsm bands and last I checked verizon uses cdma..... Your ignorance and cluelessness is laughable.

Dude you're a fudgin idiot! If you actually READ my last post you'd know that I meant that it could possibly be on all those carriers when in actuality it might just be two. We don't know for sure yet tho.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Dude you're a fudgin idiot! If you actually READ my last post you'd know that I meant that it could possibly be on all those carriers when in actuality it might just be two. We don't know for sure yet tho.

Well since it was said that verizon turned it down I guess that isn't good enough, and yes it could possibly come to verizon as every other phone could possibly come to verizon. Just saying if it does it won't be anytime soon since the one that went through the fcc had gsm bands. You are the idiot. smh

Justin.TV312

Banned
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Well since it was said that verizon turned it down I guess that isn't good enough, and yes it could possibly come to verizon as every other phone could possibly come to verizon. Just saying if it does it won't be anytime soon since the one that went through the fcc had gsm bands. You are the idiot. smh

What are you failing to understand? I've said several times before that VZ has historically said one thing but did the opposite why can't you understand that? Also just because there's GSM bands doesn't mean that it can't be a world phone or can't have a CDMA version dumbdoof!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Seriously. Is it that hard to not call each other names?

This is ALL speculation. We're espousing hopes, wishes, and predictions. Even if it's far from being anywhere near feasible, that doesn't mean we should call each other names. Maybe a good natured jab here and there would more than suffice?

It's like seeing two Lakers fans arguing about Kobe vs Bynum. I see it on Lakers forums all the time. They call each other idiots for having different opinions. But what they forget is that THEY'RE BOTH LAKERS FANS.

You guys are both WP fans. And your enthusiasm shows. But sometimes that enthusiasm can end up translating to rude behavior. We just all need to tone it down a little bit and remember that we're among friends.

Sorry for ranting. I'm not your mother. I just think it really distracts from the mood of the forum.

Justin.TV312

Banned
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

This is ALL speculation. We're espousing hopes, wishes, and predictions. Even if it's far from being anywhere near feasible, that doesn't mean we should call each other names. Maybe a good natured jab here and there would more than suffice?

It's like seeing two Lakers fans arguing about Kobe vs Bynum. I see it on Lakers forums all the time. They call each other idiots for having different opinions. But what they forget is that THEY'RE BOTH LAKERS FANS.

You guys are both WP fans. And your enthusiasm shows. But sometimes that enthusiasm can end up translating to rude behavior. We just all need to tone it down a little bit and remember that we're among friends.

Sorry for ranting. I'm not your mother. I just think it really distracts from the mood of the forum.

He's the one who lacks reading comprehension since he's misunderstood every one of my posts on the matter.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
That's enough time stop the name calling. After this post anyone calling anyone else and idiot or anything else will get an infraction. It stops here this is a good topic to debate if you can't debate the topic in a civil way move on. Post your opinion make your point and most importantly be civil to each other this is the WPCentral forums way.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
What are you failing to understand? I've said several times before that VZ has historically said one thing but did the opposite why can't you understand that? Also just because there's GSM bands doesn't mean that it can't be a world phone or can't have a CDMA version dumbdoof!

Because those cdma bands would have magically been missing when it passed through the fcc? Come on even your ignorance would be able to understand that if it passed through the fcc with no cdma bands it isnt going to magically have them. Great try though once again your response is laughable.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

It is just silly how Justin gets a hard on for whatever I say yet his responses are so wrong it is laughable. He can call me all the names he wants it still does not change the fact he was wrong. BTW I have an android but was considering switching to wp. I thought the android fanboys were bad but these forums show wp fanboys are even worse.

Justin.TV312

Banned
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Because those cdma bands would have magically been missing when it passed through the fcc? Come on even your ignorance would be able to understand that if it passed through the fcc with no cdma bands it isnt going to magically have them. Great try though once again your response is laughable.

still don't get it. What did the admin say above? Still proving that you can't read.

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
still don't get it. What did the admin say above? Still proving that you can't read.

Well if you cannot understand the difference between cdma and gsm you never will get it. The admin said no name calling which clearly you were the only one resorting to name calling once you figured out you were wrong.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Psst, wait until you meet that jackass 1jaxstate1, you can curse him and I'm sure the Mods will "thank" your comment.

Come on jax you know I love you man... ;)

i know the difference between cdma and gsm!!!!!!!!

No need to shout we are all calming down now we vow to discuss things in a civil manner its the WPCentral way you know. :)

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Come on jax you know I love you man... ;)

No need to shout we are all calming down now we vow to discuss things in a civil manner its the WPCentral way you know. :)

Dave Blake, thank you...you shouldn't have to say it, but sure glad you did. Flames popping up in more and more places...not fun to read.

M

mkr10001

Dual vs single core anyone???

Doesn't bother me. If the phone runs fine on single core.....

I do think it's funny when people go on about how their android phone has dual core when in reality they have NO IDEA what that even means

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't bother me. If the phone runs fine on single core.....

I do think it's funny when people go on about how their android phone has dual core when in reality they have NO IDEA what that even means

I think it will need dual core not to run the os smoothly but more for gaming. I mean if you are touting it with all these games the extra processing power will be needed at some time. maybe not right now but sooner than later it will require it for that reason alone.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I think it will need dual core not to run the os smoothly but more for gaming. I mean if you are touting it with all these games the extra processing power will be needed at some time. maybe not right now but sooner than later it will require it for that reason alone.

Games run off GPU, not CPU. The only thing you can't do with single core that you can do with dual core is record 1080p video, and the camera tech isn't there anyway on phones yet for it to look good on full HD display. It really is a non-issue other than for spec-whores.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs