notifications

speedfreak228

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i want to start by saying i love my htc titan and the wp7 os. just one thing keeps bothering me....its the damn twitter and facebook notifications. i can have the titan side by side with my iphone 4 and my iphone gets notifications way before the titan does. not only does the me hub not make a sound so i have to check it all the time but it get them way later. the facebook app just sucks in general, and it doesnt show half of my notifications. the mehdoh twitter app is great except it doesnt get notifications in a timely manner neither. so before i switch back what does everyone use(app wise) and how do yall deal with the notifications.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I use Rowi when I needed notifications for twitter. But yeah, notifications has been a heavy discussion. The FB app works, most of the time for me.

speedfreak228

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I use Rowi when I needed notifications for twitter. But yeah, notifications has been a heavy discussion. The FB app works, most of the time for me.

ill try rowi. does anyone use the seesmic app? it wont let you login to facebook but it does work with twitter. hope notifications get fixed in the next update. even whatsapp seems to get notifications better on my iphone.

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the notification system on WP7 will be revamped in future OS updates. Lets not forget we on on the second generation WP7 implementation. Its still a blossoming OS and im sure it can only get better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs