Another Verizon Move That Made Me Angry...

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Verizon hasn't made a single peep about Windows Phone lately and today announced (at least) two new Androids. As if that weren't bad enough, they also announced this! Another stupid Blackberry. Alright, maybe stupid is a little harsh, but I mean come on! Isn't there anything short of leaving we can do to get Verizon to bring another Windows Phone?

Also, there should be a Verizon Rant forum category so people can vent and others don't have to see it. ;)

Edit: I just saw that there is another thread almost exactly the same as this one. I wouldn't mind if this one was deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
/shrugs/

Blackberries aren't stupid for the cost conscious. They're the only smartphone that are truly usable on low tiered data plans. Had to work to get my bold 9780 over 200 mb in a month, when any other smartphone could do that in standby in a week.

I'm almost starting to consider one to save costs. But not on lolVerizon. That curve is wildly overpriced IMO.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Verizon will get anything made by Nokia soon. At work tonight one of my coworkers was streaming video on an LG Revolution with absolutely no problem in an area my Trophy barely gets 3G. I'm seriously considering paying retail for a different phone.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Verizon hasn't made a single peep about Windows Phone lately and today announced (at least) two new Androids. As if that weren't bad enough, they also announced this! Another stupid Blackberry. Alright, maybe stupid is a little harsh, but I mean come on! Isn't there anything short of leaving we can do to get Verizon to bring another Windows Phone?

Also, there should be a Verizon Rant forum category so people can vent and others don't have to see it. ;)

Edit: I just saw that there is another thread almost exactly the same as this one. I wouldn't mind if this one was deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I gotta say hot damn that keyboard looks sweet on that Blackberry. Hopefully Nokia can do something similar. Other than that yes, I support you in your frustrations with Big Red.

BTW, I think I figured out who you are on the Verge comments, LOL!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah idk how much faith you put in him. Especially after the whole lawsuit thing with phonedog...

Yeah, that is sketchy at best. I just don't have any faith in Verizon anymore. I guess I'll be stuck with the Trophy forever unless AT&T would magnanimously let me move my unlimited data over. :puppyeyes: :p

Premium1

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that is sketchy at best. I just don't have any faith in Verizon anymore. I guess I'll be stuck with the Trophy forever unless AT&T would magnanimously let me move my unlimited data over. :puppyeyes: :p

I would switch in a heartbeat if at&t said they would allow me unlimited data if I switched. I think if they want to gain some more customers offer that option since unlimited data is one of the only reasons people do not switch carriers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720