Are windows Tango and Apollo even a real thing?

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Tango 2 will be targeted at low-cost devices and include fixes and new features, as well as services and language support for markets that still won’t have been addressed after the Tango1 release. I got this from wmpoweruser.com

Tango 2 will be aimied at low-cost devices but will include fixes and also new features. I am sure Microsoft is listening and I am going to guess maybe throw Skype into the mix. There is now way Nokia will Launch a flagship device with no dedicated webchat app sorry Tango (video chat) isn't going to cut it.

By the look of things WP 7 to WP 7.5 was HUGE and I expect WP 7.5 to WP 8 will be even bigger.

Also the WP buzz is huge right now WP and Windows 8 won CES IMO

Also CES is about electronics = hardware not software

Last edited:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I think we need to enjoy our phones and stop trying to read into everything whether or not WP is going to fail.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Saljen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
There was nothing at this CES. I have the feeling that Microsoft might kill the platform, I'm uneasy.
Microsoft's keynote this year was an absolute joke. They obviously were done with CES but were contractually obliged to be there. They didn't announce anything, and I honestly felt like I wasted an hour of my time watching an advertisement of old Microsoft products.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft's keynote this year was an absolute joke. They obviously were done with CES but were contractually obliged to be there. They didn't announce anything, and I honestly felt like I wasted an hour of my time watching an advertisement of old Microsoft products.
That's why Microsoft is done with CES. I was bored as well, but gotta hand it to Microsoft for keeping a straight face while "introducing" stuff they had already introduced. One more month and we'll get some real goodies out of MWC (I hope).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3