Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
    I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
    Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkoace View Post
    I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
    I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
    Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

Are you sure about that HTC Arrive? Isn't that a Sprint phone? What was it doing for sale inside a T-Mobile store?

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I wouldn't judge AT&T by a kiosk in the mall. Those are usually third party.

I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

Global Posts
    5,605 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkoace View Post
    I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

htc radar.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redraider133 View Post
    htc radar.
    Yeah, but he wrote "...black and white lumia 710s, two Radars, and the HTC Arrive."

Global Posts
    5,605 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreyq View Post
    Yeah, but he wrote "...black and white lumia 710s, two Radars, and the HTC Arrive."
    Yeah well that's the only HTC wp7 tmo sells currently

Quote Originally Posted by redraider133 View Post
    Yeah well that's the only HTC wp7 tmo sells currently
    the store might have had a few HD7's still in stock that they were trying to move.

Dang.. Now that I think about it.. It was a grey radar... I was too distracted by the white one and the lumia. Lol