We made some changes

Our new forums are here!

Saving money on data

Mint SIM is the perfect way to get cheap data in the U.S.

Don't count Windows Phone out just yet

Dead? Psh. Here are 5 reasons to stick with Windows 10 Mobile

VPN vs. Proxy

The difference between a proxy and a VPN

Latitude attitude

Dell Latitude 7280 is a business laptop with tons of consumer attitude

4K all the way

You probably don't NEED a 4K webcam, but we love Logitech's BRIO 4K anyway

Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. GekkoAce's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    393 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
    I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
    Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

    Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
  2. aubreyq's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,245 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkoace View Post
    I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
    I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
    Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

    Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    Are you sure about that HTC Arrive? Isn't that a Sprint phone? What was it doing for sale inside a T-Mobile store?
  3. gtg465x's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #3  
    I wouldn't judge AT&T by a kiosk in the mall. Those are usually third party.
  4. GekkoAce's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    393 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #4  
    I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

    Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
  5. Premium1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    448 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,138 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gekkoace View Post
    I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

    Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    htc radar.
  6. aubreyq's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,245 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by redraider133 View Post
    htc radar.
    Yeah, but he wrote "...black and white lumia 710s, two Radars, and the HTC Arrive."
  7. Premium1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    448 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,138 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreyq View Post
    Yeah, but he wrote "...black and white lumia 710s, two Radars, and the HTC Arrive."
    Yeah well that's the only HTC wp7 tmo sells currently
  8. wolf1891's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by redraider133 View Post
    Yeah well that's the only HTC wp7 tmo sells currently
    the store might have had a few HD7's still in stock that they were trying to move.
  9. GekkoAce's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    393 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #9  
    Dang.. Now that I think about it.. It was a grey radar... I was too distracted by the white one and the lumia. Lol

    Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

Posting Permissions

";