I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
    I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
    Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    01-11-2012 08:11 PM
    I was shocked today at the mall. When I walked into T-mobile right up in front was a WP7 display with a black and white Lumia 710s, two Radars, and an HTC arrive. The sales associate actually tried to sell me one!
    I walked around the At&t kiosk and didn't see a single Windows Phone... I wasn't greeted by a salesperson, so I just walked off.
    Makes me kinda wish I didn't get a two year contract with At&t on these Titans. I would like to have paid full price for a Lumia 710 at only $350 or whatever it was off contract...

Are you sure about that HTC Arrive? Isn't that a Sprint phone? What was it doing for sale inside a T-Mobile store?
    01-11-2012 09:41 PM
    I wouldn't judge AT&T by a kiosk in the mall. Those are usually third party.
    01-11-2012 09:46 PM
    I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

01-11-2012 09:55 PM
    I don't remember, whatever the name of the HTC t-mobile sells is. I didn't look at it much.

htc radar.
    01-11-2012 09:56 PM
    htc radar.
    Yeah, but he wrote "...black and white lumia 710s, two Radars, and the HTC Arrive."
    01-11-2012 10:41 PM
    Yeah, but he wrote "...black and white lumia 710s, two Radars, and the HTC Arrive."
    Yeah well that's the only HTC wp7 tmo sells currently
    01-11-2012 10:44 PM
    Yeah well that's the only HTC wp7 tmo sells currently
    the store might have had a few HD7's still in stock that they were trying to move.
    01-11-2012 11:07 PM
    Dang.. Now that I think about it.. It was a grey radar... I was too distracted by the white one and the lumia. Lol

01-12-2012 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD