01-13-2012 01:53 PM
- I am really impressed with T-Mobile and so yes I went ahead and bough the 710.
They are really treating it like hero status. If you go to their website, its front and center. If I click buy phone, and even click Android, up top currently is the Lumia 710 as a featured device.
When I went to the store, they sales people were knowledgable and there was alot of Lumia 710 and Windows Phone promotion posters in the store.
Coming from a HD7, my first initial cons are less storage. Also T-Mobile removing the headsets from devices is just odd... Neutral for me is the smaller size.
I will say the build quality is amazing, and in white you can't tell without looking closely if a screen protector is on or not.
What I do like better is the screen quality, much sharper and vivid than the HD7. ClearBlack does make blacks better, but it does make the whites less white unless on high brightness. Overall a better display though. Sound quality is better.
It looks much better in person. I'll be ordering the Cyan bumper and back cover once I find them online.01-12-2012 12:11 AMLike 4
- Yep loving my Nokia lumia 710 as well.. It's the easiest smartphone I've ever used.. And with coming from a blackberry it's wonderful change and windows is doing big things to catch up.. I love it and will recommend to any and everyone..
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk01-12-2012 10:41 AM
- This is great. I wish tmobile's coverage was great in my area. I would love to purchase a Nokia phone... Especially after I found out EA cut a deal and will be releasing at least 27 EA Live games to Nokia [first or exclusive]. Mirros edge on my wp7 phone, yes please!01-12-2012 11:01 AM
- Sound quality? HTC HD7 has sound quality? or rather none to speak of ... the size of the screen and the 8gb isn't good for me though. I am thinking in using it for my business I'm at an crossroad do I stay with T-MO for both the company and the family or switch to AT&T my wife and I both like the 900 the kids have HD7 as we all do but there rather touched up now. the 710 would work for them. ack darn it T-MO make it easy get a high end devices for WP701-12-2012 12:29 PM
- It's true, check their site.
Unlimited Family Plans | Cell Phone Plan | T-Mobile01-12-2012 04:53 PM
- I just got mine yesterday after switching from AT&T. I am quite impressed with the Nokia Lumia 710 over my Focus S. The build quality feels so much more solid - less plasticky. And it runs just as buttery smooth as the Focus S...no lag or anything. I don't feel like I downgraded at all - as a matter of fact, I feel like I upgraded to get visual voicemail!
Also, T-Mobile's signal surprised me here in DC. It's very, very good!
I highly recommend it!01-12-2012 08:50 PMLike 1
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD