Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    For about two days now I haven't received one single Twitter notification from the Me hub. Mehdoh is working fine by sending me push notifications, but yeah, not a single notification have I received natively.

Anyone experienced this/have a solution? I've already removed and re-added my Twiter account from settings.
  2. mkr10001
    Try removing your twitter account from your phone then remove the windows live application from twitter through the website > settings > applications

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mkr10001 View Post
    Try removing your twitter account from your phone then remove the windows live application from twitter through the website > settings > applications
    All it will allow me to do is revoke access, and that's not working :/
  4. mkr10001
    Quote Originally Posted by J4rrod View Post
    All it will allow me to do is revoke access, and that's not working :/
    Set up a test twitter account and see if that works.

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    What exactly do you mean?

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
  6. mkr10001
    Just make a twitter account to use to see if it will send you notifications from the me hub. If it does work then something wrong with your account communication with your phone. If it doesn't work then it's something else.

Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Same thing for me since sometime yesterday, not really a huge issue since I use Rowi mainly. I just assumed Twitter changed an API or something.
    GT: ChaddMaia

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    @mkr if you mean to just create a new account to send my Twitter handle (@J4rrod) a mention to see if it shows up, I've had many mentions today and even sent myself mentions as tests. Again Mehdoh receives all of these fine. Is that what you mean?

@Dagolara that's interesting, maybe this will fix itself?

9. mkr10001
    Quote Originally Posted by J4rrod View Post
    @mkr if you mean to just create a new account to send my Twitter handle (@J4rrod) a mention to see if it shows up, I've had many mentions today and even sent myself mentions as tests. Again Mehdoh receives all of these fine. Is that what you mean?
    No, not quite. Set up a new account and sent THAT a mention and see if it shows up.

But if someone else has had problems then it could be an api problem

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem. No twitter action through the ME tile since Thursday. It's starting to get real annoying. Has anyone been able to repair the connection?

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Oh and I also discovered that many of my contacts have been unlinked from their Twitter accounts in the People Hub. Wtf is going on?