This again?

Windows Central Podcast 37: Windows 10 Mobile is still dead

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

Your go-to laptop guide

Introducing our ultimate laptop buyer's guide

Listen here

Attn Android and iPhone users: What you need to know about Windows phone

Old is new?

The original Surface Pro still holds its own in the 2-in-1 world

Xbox Greenlight?

No, internet, Microsoft isn't opening Xbox to all UWP games

Falling in love

HP Envy 34 review: An ultrawide curved all-in-one after my heart

2015 machine in 2017?

Surface 3 still holds its own in 2017

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. mkr10001
    mkr10001's Avatar
    Guest
    #1  
    Is there a way to upload all my photos in my camera toll to skydrive? I'm not interested in doing it as I go along but maybe every couple of weeks in bulk?
  2. speedfreak228's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    94 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    just set it to automatically upload each time you take a picture
  3. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #3  
    I think if you want to do it in a huge bulk, you probably have to use a PC.
  4. mkr10001
    mkr10001's Avatar
    Guest
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    just set it to automatically upload each time you take a picture
    Read my post again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    I think if you want to do it in a huge bulk, you probably have to use a PC.
    That's what I'm trying to avoid lol having to use Zune.

    I guess that's another thing to suggest to them...marking multiple files to do stuff to them
  5. dtboos's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    606 Posts
    Global Posts
    826 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Yah for now you have to sync to pc, then upload in bulk. I know they are working on adding lots of skydrive functionality over this year so maybe that will be part of it.

    Other than that its just the upload each pic option automatically.
  6. whatup12's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    61 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6  
    being a wp7 user from the beginning...and even a hotmail user since the beginning, i decided to upload my photos by bulk to skydrive. There was no real purpose here other than seeing how it would work with the skydrive app as i am waiting for live mesh capability on the wp7 for this to actually be useful.
    however, 24 hours later my skydrive account was cancelled. in response, i was asked to put in a query to microsoft about my account cancellation.

    the culprit you ask? it was a picture of my arm totally flexed pretending to be but cheeks. why does a grown man still do this you may further ask? i was travelling and was a joke for my wife--and actually took 30 minutes to get it right.

    I got a nice email from "christina" at skydrive/msft support indicating that this picture violated their terms of service and i had 48 hours to remove or face permanent cancellation.

    In response, I promptly deleted everything off the skydrive. I will continue to use wp7, hotmail, windows, etc--but think that since i am one of their loudest fans and have been speaking the virtues of the wp7 even before its release...they took the wind out of my sails a little by kicking me off for this. just be aware--"christina" may be trolling around whatever pictures you have up there that their computer software suggests looks like porn.

    if anyone wants to see the offending pic, i can send along.

    all best.
  7. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkr10001 View Post
    Read my post again.




    That's what I'm trying to avoid lol having to use Zune.

    I guess that's another thing to suggest to them...marking multiple files to do stuff to them

    That would be useful.

    I ended up just having mine upload automatically and deleting off Skydrive manually.
  8. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup12 View Post
    being a wp7 user from the beginning...and even a hotmail user since the beginning, i decided to upload my photos by bulk to skydrive. There was no real purpose here other than seeing how it would work with the skydrive app as i am waiting for live mesh capability on the wp7 for this to actually be useful.
    however, 24 hours later my skydrive account was cancelled. in response, i was asked to put in a query to microsoft about my account cancellation.

    the culprit you ask? it was a picture of my arm totally flexed pretending to be but cheeks. why does a grown man still do this you may further ask? i was travelling and was a joke for my wife--and actually took 30 minutes to get it right.

    I got a nice email from "christina" at skydrive/msft support indicating that this picture violated their terms of service and i had 48 hours to remove or face permanent cancellation.

    In response, I promptly deleted everything off the skydrive. I will continue to use wp7, hotmail, windows, etc--but think that since i am one of their loudest fans and have been speaking the virtues of the wp7 even before its release...they took the wind out of my sails a little by kicking me off for this. just be aware--"christina" may be trolling around whatever pictures you have up there that their computer software suggests looks like porn.

    if anyone wants to see the offending pic, i can send along.

    all best.
    That's lame.
  9. mkr10001
    mkr10001's Avatar
    Guest
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup12 View Post
    being a wp7 user from the beginning...and even a hotmail user since the beginning, i decided to upload my photos by bulk to skydrive. There was no real purpose here other than seeing how it would work with the skydrive app as i am waiting for live mesh capability on the wp7 for this to actually be useful.
    however, 24 hours later my skydrive account was cancelled. in response, i was asked to put in a query to microsoft about my account cancellation.

    the culprit you ask? it was a picture of my arm totally flexed pretending to be but cheeks. why does a grown man still do this you may further ask? i was travelling and was a joke for my wife--and actually took 30 minutes to get it right.

    I got a nice email from "christina" at skydrive/msft support indicating that this picture violated their terms of service and i had 48 hours to remove or face permanent cancellation.

    In response, I promptly deleted everything off the skydrive. I will continue to use wp7, hotmail, windows, etc--but think that since i am one of their loudest fans and have been speaking the virtues of the wp7 even before its release...they took the wind out of my sails a little by kicking me off for this. just be aware--"christina" may be trolling around whatever pictures you have up there that their computer software suggests looks like porn.

    if anyone wants to see the offending pic, i can send along.

    all best.
    Wow. So even on your own personal non public cloud storage area you can't even have "offensive" pictures? Is someone looking at every upload?

    Invasion of privacy much?
  10. danj210's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    267 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup12 View Post
    being a wp7 user from the beginning...and even a hotmail user since the beginning, i decided to upload my photos by bulk to skydrive. There was no real purpose here other than seeing how it would work with the skydrive app as i am waiting for live mesh capability on the wp7 for this to actually be useful.

    however, 24 hours later my skydrive account was cancelled. in response, i was asked to put in a query to microsoft about my account cancellation.



    the culprit you ask? it was a picture of my arm totally flexed pretending to be but cheeks. why does a grown man still do this you may further ask? i was travelling and was a joke for my wife--and actually took 30 minutes to get it right.



    I got a nice email from "christina" at skydrive/msft support indicating that this picture violated their terms of service and i had 48 hours to remove or face permanent cancellation.



    In response, I promptly deleted everything off the skydrive. I will continue to use wp7, hotmail, windows, etc--but think that since i am one of their loudest fans and have been speaking the virtues of the wp7 even before its release...they took the wind out of my sails a little by kicking me off for this. just be aware--"christina" may be trolling around whatever pictures you have up there that their computer software suggests looks like porn.



    if anyone wants to see the offending pic, i can send along.



    all best.
    Are you sure that the section you were posting too wasn't public? Private sections are private and I've got plenty of personal pics uploaded that are 100x worse than yours... But mine are private.



    Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
  11. jimski's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,254 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkr10001 View Post
    Wow. So even on your own personal non public cloud storage area you can't even have "offensive" pictures? Is someone looking at every upload?



    Invasion of privacy much?
    It's Microsoft's servers and they are allowing you to use some of the space at no charge. If it's a problem, get your own server. And, yes. Their software is checking every upload.

    Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
  12. N8ter's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    712 Posts
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    just set it to automatically upload each time you take a picture
    That's destroys your images. People. Actually use. That worthless feature?

    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
  13. mkr10001
    mkr10001's Avatar
    Guest
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by N8ter View Post
    That's destroys your images. People. Actually use. That worthless feature?

    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    WHAT?!

    Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    It's Microsoft's servers and they are allowing you to use some of the space at no charge. If it's a problem, get your own server. And, yes. Their software is checking every upload.

    Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

    Erm...no I have no intention of uploading nudity to skydrive...wherever did you get that idea from?

Posting Permissions

";