Adding a google calendar to wp7 after the fact

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my phone, I was able to successfully add multiple google calendars to my wp7 phone using the technique outlined here: http://www.windowscentral.com/multiple-google-calendars-mango-how

I just added a new shared calendar to my google calendar, and I tried using the same procedure above to add that new shared google calendar to my phone. Running the producure on my laptop using safari, the new calendar showed up and I checked the checkbox next to it. I also have an iPad and I've been able to add the new calendar to my iPad.

But back on my Titan, I don't see the new google calendar available in my calendar list, to select for display. I don't see a way to sync or refresh the wp7 calendar, so I wasn't sure how long to wait. It's been 24 hrs and the new google calendar still hasn't shown up on my phone. I even tried removing my google calendars from my phone and then adding them back. No luck.

Has anyone done what I'm trying to do? Did it work? And tips? Is there a way to force a sync or refresh in the wp7 calendar?

Thanks in advance!

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my phone, I was able to successfully add multiple google calendars to my wp7 phone using the technique outlined here: http://www.windowscentral.com/multiple-google-calendars-mango-how

I just added a new shared calendar to my google calendar, and I tried using the same procedure above to add that new shared google calendar to my phone. Running the producure on my laptop using safari, the new calendar showed up and I checked the checkbox next to it. I also have an iPad and I've been able to add the new calendar to my iPad.

But back on my Titan, I don't see the new google calendar available in my calendar list, to select for display. I don't see a way to sync or refresh the wp7 calendar, so I wasn't sure how long to wait. It's been 24 hrs and the new google calendar still hasn't shown up on my phone. I even tried removing my google calendars from my phone and then adding them back. No luck.

Has anyone done what I'm trying to do? Did it work? And tips? Is there a way to force a sync or refresh in the wp7 calendar?

Thanks in advance!
I don't have a Titan, have a Trophy and I was able to add a Gcal after the fact and it worked just fine. The steps I used were pretty much a mirror to these.

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a Titan, have a Trophy and I was able to add a Gcal after the fact and it worked just fine. The steps I used were pretty much a mirror to these.
So did the new google calendar just show up in your calendar list in wp7?
How quickly did it show up?

Speebs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So did the new google calendar just show up in your calendar list in wp7?
How quickly did it show up?

I followed this procedure on my Trophy and it took a couple of days before the new calendar(s) appeared. But they did show up eventually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05