Robert Scoble& Sascha Pallenberg Talks about Windows Phone

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand this ****** hating on a platform. It's one thing to point out where Windows Phone is deficient compared to iOS, but why make into this life & death struggle?

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I know everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, but damn, this guy just totally **** on the WP7 platform. Was annoyed with listening to his mocking and condescending tone :(

I use WP7, Android and iOS all the time and never speak ill of any OS like that. Think that guy has had bit too much courage juice to drink

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I've created a new term that's gaining some traction here. "Scobling". It's trolling in the firm of bringing up articles by that ****** Scoble. He has nothing but hate for our beloved platform, and we are better off simply ignoring him, and any tech blogs that cast him in a positive light. Don't give him the satisfaction.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Wow what a frustrating video. Sorely lacking someone saying anything bad about android. But then, you got a room full of google fans, using google phones and a google service to talk, give them beer and they're always going to behave like that.

I made it as far as "you can buy a $50 android phone and it'll have a 1ghz processor and access to the 400,000 apps" and then had to turn it off before I exploded.

The part about everyone telling him that they hate it was amazing too given how high WP customer satisfaction is.

Anyway, I know to avoid his stuff now, I'm all for constructive criticism of WP or any platform but just laying into it like that isn't on. What a bag of ***** that guy is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans