Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Sorry if this question was asked before in another thread!,i couldn't find It.
    Anyway,Is there a vpn setting in Windows Phone 7?
    I did a little research and as It seems WP7 doesn't support vpn,so if this is true,do You think It's gonna be available in the next update?

I dont think VPN is coming until Apollo WP8
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by based_graham View Post
    I dont think VPN is coming until Apollo WP8
    Witch is the next big update ;) lol ... so yes. i hope its coming. ;)
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    Witch is the next big update ;) lol ... so yes. i hope its coming. ;)
    Yeah,I hope that too.

haha yeah forgot about that i keep thinking Tango but yeah Apollo is the next big one cant wait for MWC
    I was using Iphone for last six years and i have change the platform to window 8 , i am using lumnia 920 and OS is excellent but and need to upgrade into next update as follows
    VPN setting
    improve notification centre
    Customise alert tone for text messaging
    3g Network video call
    App update notification in the Market as apple.
    there are lot of thing to discuss but i am said to say microsoft done all the rea\search and released the window 8 , i think after releasing many of the customer are disappointment, many of them started going back to the old operating system. If Nokia/Microsoft want to survive in these operating system completion they have to be serious to update the system very frequently otherwise there will be no other option for the customer to go bact to the old operating system.