I don't remember buying anything

hubberttyler

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So Microsoft has decided to charge me $20.38 on my statement it says "Microsoft *bi" I have no idea, except one, something went wrong with my app card, I've made several purchases with it and I've gotten confirmation emails, I've made sure I was using the app card as well. My only theory is they (billing intelligence) for some reason took all my charges on my app card and transferred it to my debit. Which is why it's name "Microsoft *bi" instead of "Microsoft *ZU". but alas all just my wild plausible guess.

Any other theories?

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
So Microsoft has decided to charge me $20.38 on my statement it says "Microsoft *bi" I have no idea, except one, something went wrong with my app card, I've made several purchases with it and I've gotten confirmation emails, I've made sure I was using the app card as well. My only theory is they (billing intelligence) for some reason took all my charges on my app card and transferred it to my debit. Which is why it's name "Microsoft *bi" instead of "Microsoft *ZU". but alas all just my wild plausible guess.

Any other theories?

What app card? If you mean an Xbox Live points card, you can't buy apps with those points as far as I know. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

hubberttyler

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Problem solved after taking a gander at my billing history on Microsoft's billing page turns out they combined my Zune music pass and Xbox live to 1 payment. Why they did this I have no idea but at least I know what it was now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs